The Substance Abuse Prevention Coalition has a number of upcoming events, please see the updated list below:
Coalition and Workgroup Meetings
Coalition Meetings are held on the 3rd Wednesday of each month. Our meeting are usually held a the Wood Library in Canandaigua, but occasionally we change locations. Please contact us for an agenda and meeting location prior to the monthly meeting.
Steering Committee (Leadership Team):
- Meetings are held on the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 2pm at the Partnership Office (Conference Room)
Restricting Availability Access to Prescription Drugs Work Group:
- Meetings are held on the second Monday of each month at 2pm at the Critical Clean Conference Room at the City Mini - Storage in Canandaigua (across from Parrish St).
Sustainability and Fund Development Committee:
- Meetings are held on the fourth Tuesday of each month at 3pm at the Partnership Office (Conference Room)
Work Group & Committee Meetings Scheduled as needed:
- Perception of Risk - Heroin and Rx Work Group
- Assessment Committee
- Media Marketing Committee
Medication Take Back - Saturday, April 25, 2020 (Canandaigua Wegmans, 10am - 2pm)
The coalition also tables at various community events - stop by our table or
let us know if you have an event that you would like us to share our information.
On-going Support Group:
Journey Through Loss Support Group
For more information on the support group,
please email email@example.com or call the
Partnership for Ontario County at 585-396-4554.